Descarga el contenido necesario que encontraras en el apartado inferior para la preparación de tus estudiantes.
The advantage of the Oxford Test of English is that students can take it without completing a preparation course, as long as they are studying at the right level.
Students may approach their local test centre for advice about the level that is appropriate for them.
What is it like to take the test online?
• Taking the Oxford Test of English is a positive experience. People who have taken the test say the test looks and feels modern and that they felt comfortable taking it.
• Take a look at the interactive demo to understand what it is like for test takers.
There is also a downloadable sample test with the same questions, as well as the answer key:
• Sample test, answer key and audioscripts
(PDF, 1 MB)
• Audio files (ZIP, 40 MB)
Te Oxford Test of English provides a range of help options for test takers with specal requirements related to visual difficulties, hearing difficulties, learning difficulties or acces needs. For full details, go to the special requirements section of the «For test takers» page.
To request help, the test taker and test centre manager must complete a Special Requeriments Request Form.
· All applications for display or text options, or physical acces requests, must be made at leat one month ahead of the selected test date.
· All applications for extra time, a private test session, or breaks between modules should be made three months ahead of of the selected test date.
· If supporting evidence is required, it should be in English or an English translation should be provided. It is the responsibility of the test taker to provide this.
· If test centres cannot accommodate a test taker´s requirement, you should still work with them to complete and submit the form. Oxford University Press
will use this information to try to find an alternative centre.
· Once the request has been processed, securely dispose of the form and related paperwork as confidential waste.